Forum of *FullMoon* Family


    Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Share
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 am

    Here the list of NosMall pets, with details, pictures and skill info.
    Enjoy!

    Bushtail




    Bull Bushtail




    Centurio Bushtail




    Chick Norris




    Docile Yeti




    Grumbly Chicky




    Mini Jackpen




    Pest Control Bushtail




    Pirate Bushtail




    Pumpkin Bushtail




    Pumpkin Bushtail EX




    Santa Bushi




    Santa Bushtail EX




    Seraphim





    List under construction - New pets will be added soon ^^

    Stay tuned~


    Last edited by Malakia on Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Kaled64

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 52
    Location : SE UK

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Kaled64 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 am

    Nice list help when you want to choose your new bushie Smile
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 am

    Yep, it's hard to know all the details about them and I didn't found anything around...so I thought that a list could be usefull ^^ I still have to add some bushi and other event pets though Very Happy


    _________________
    avatar
    FateDMage

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 23

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  FateDMage on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 am

    Maybe I'll walk around and take screenshots of pets when I'm back Very Happy
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 am

    My dream to get a seraphim is gone :<

    Btw mala, i suggest u change the topic title. If im not wrong, pirate bushy is only from summer event, and i dont think u can get it from nosmall. And mini jackpen is a nosmall pet? Really? O-o XD
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:01 am

    You are right, I wanted to write nosmall and event but i forgot a piece XD
    why you can't have the seraphim btw?


    _________________
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:04 am

    COZ I CANT PLAY DAILY LIKE I USED TO T-T
    So now i cant farm evo fruits b4 event ends D:
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am

    Yesterday i made 20 raids o.o already sold 11 boxes x3


    _________________
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA CRY DX
    Atleast u can get alotta evo fruits :c
    avatar
    ken030980

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-05-09
    Age : 28
    Humor : Sarcasm

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  ken030980 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 am

    This is the HP for lvl 80s of what i think are the best bushies.
    Normal = 19k
    Shogun = 30k
    Centurio = 32k

    As you can see, the Centurio is the bushtail with best HP, however its weakness is water since only got 60% res and being a fire element, it takes double damage from water too. But besides that, its a really good pet. I like normal cause have 70% of every res.

    Shogun advantage is his 80% dark res, which makes him good for lod. Also since its dark element, takes less dmg from another dark element creature
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Wed May 09, 2012 6:36 pm

    ken030980 wrote:This is the HP for lvl 80s of what i think are the best bushies.
    Normal = 19k
    Shogun = 30k
    Centurio = 32k

    As you can see, the Centurio is the bushtail with best HP, however its weakness is water since only got 60% res and being a fire element, it takes double damage from water too. But besides that, its a really good pet. I like normal cause have 70% of every res.

    Shogun advantage is his 80% dark res, which makes him good for lod. Also since its dark element, takes less dmg from another dark element creature

    Yeah totally agree, i prefer a normal bushy aswell. 70% on all res is much more useful as most creatures in nos have an element. But certian bushys are good for certain missions too sometimes. But overall, normal bushy covers everything.
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 am

    In the end you should choose your pet on what you normally do and wich class you are. I choose the normal one, like Rev told me some time ago ^^ and I would never switch it for a Shogun or Centurio o.o Like Fatey said to Woosh "How am I supposed to heal all those HP!?!" XD I guess they fit better to a Swordie than to a Mage XD

    Maybe someone can make a little list with wich bushi is useful in wich situation and for wich class fits better, so I can add it to the 1st post? ^^ Could be useful to know the good and bad things about all this pets, so it would be more easy to choose Very Happy


    _________________
    avatar
    ken030980

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-05-09
    Age : 28
    Humor : Sarcasm

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  ken030980 on Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 am

    Well i'll try to help with what mala said. This is just my opinion so i could be wrong at some points.

    === Lod Pets ===
    Res Tank: Normal Bushy, Gladiator Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Pirate Bushy (Dark).

    HP Tank: Gladiator Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Seraphim, Chick Norris, Pirate Bushy (Dark).

    Attack: Pegasus, Santa EX Bushy, Chick Norris, Pirate Bushy (Light)

    Lurer: Boxer Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy.

    === PVM Pets ===
    Swordman: Centurio Bushy, Seraphim, Aqua Bushy, Special Unit Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Boxer Bushy.

    Archer: Centurio Bushy, Seraphim, Normal Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Pegasus, Shogun Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Chick Norris.

    Mage: Normal Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Chick Norris, Pegasus.

    === PVP Pets ===
    Special Unit Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Pumpking Bushy, Pumpking Bushy EX, Santa EX Bushy, Yeti.

    === Notes ===
    Res tank: Pets with enough dark res to survive
    HP tank: might not have enough dark res but have lots of HP to survive
    Lurer: Might have not enough HP/Res but can run fast enough to lure
    Pets within the 3 categories means they got high Res/HP/Speed

    Swordman: Pets with long-range/magic attack or with high dmg/ele since the swordman can tank by himself, he needs a debuff/atk pet.

    Archer: Melee pets are recomended, they don't need to be great tankers like mage pets since archers can kill fast enough, so a pet with middle HP/Res and middle atk/debuff is good for them.

    Mage: They need pro tankers. In party a mage usually is Holy Mage, so a light pet would be recommended to get advantage of Holy buffs.

    PVP: Pets here need high atk/crit or debuffs. Most people have hippo/monkey hat and shells with blackout protection are very common, that's why pets with shock, freeze and other debuffs are recomended instead of classic blackout ones. Also pets with high element are good so they can hit with one element while player use a different one.

    This is a miniguide by categories and i might be forgeting some pets, so i'll edit it later. Also might do a pet-by-pet guide to see advantages and disadvantages of each one but imma need more time to gather more info. Hope this helps at least a bit guys


    Last edited by ken030980 on Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm

    Malakia wrote:In the end you should choose your pet on what you normally do and wich class you are. I choose the normal one, like Rev told me some time ago ^^ and I would never switch it for a Shogun or Centurio o.o Like Fatey said to Woosh "How am I supposed to heal all those HP!?!" XD I guess they fit better to a Swordie than to a Mage XD

    Maybe someone can make a little list with wich bushi is useful in wich situation and for wich class fits better, so I can add it to the 1st post? ^^ Could be useful to know the good and bad things about all this pets, so it would be more easy to choose Very Happy

    Reason why i say normal bushy is cause, normal bushy already has 0% light element, once u buff it with holy buffs, it'll have some more light element and deal abit more damage while still being able to tank for u. Or if u want, get a santa EX bushy, which has 70% light element, buff with holy, even more dmg but not as tanky as a normal bushy Very Happy
    But santa EX bushy has 2 70% and 2 40$ res.
    avatar
    Revengerz007

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 22
    Location : Singapore
    Humor : You don't say?

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Revengerz007 on Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm

    ken030980 wrote:Well i'll try to help with what mala said. This is just my opinion so i could be wrong at some points.

    === Lod Pets ===
    Res Tank: Normal Bushy, Gladiator Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Pirate Bushy (Dark).

    HP Tank: Gladiator Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Seraphim, Chick Norris, Pirate Bushy (Dark).

    Attack: Pegasus, Santa EX Bushy, Chick Norris, Pirate Bushy (Light)

    Lurer: Boxer Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Shogun Bushy.

    === PVM Pets ===
    Swordman: Centurio Bushy, Seraphim, Aqua Bushy, Special Unit Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Boxer Bushy.

    Archer: Centurio Bushy, Seraphim, Normal Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Pegasus, Shogun Bushy, Samurai Bushy, Chick Norris.

    Mage: Normal Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Chick Norris, Pegasus.

    === PVP Pets ===
    Special Unit Bushy, Boxer Bushy, Centurio Bushy, Shogun Bushy, Pumpking Bushy, Pumpking Bushy EX, Santa EX Bushy.

    === Notes ===
    Res tank: Pets with enough dark res to survive
    HP tank: might not have enough dark res but have lots of HP to survive
    Lurer: Might have not enough HP/Res but can run fast enough to lure
    Pets within the 3 categories means they got high Res/HP/Speed

    Swordman: Pets with long-range/magic attack or with high dmg/ele since the swordman can tank by himself, he needs a debuff/atk pet.

    Archer: Melee pets are recomended, they don't need to be great tankers like mage pets since archers can kill fast enough, so a pet with middle HP/Res and middle atk/debuff is good for them.

    Mage: They need pro tankers. In party a mage usually is Holy Mage, so a light pet would be recommended to get advantage of Holy buffs.

    PVP: Pets here need high atk/crit or debuffs. Most people have hippo/monkey hat and shells with blackout protection are very common, that's why pets with shock, freeze and other debuffs are recomended instead of classic blackout ones. Also pets with high element are good so they can hit with one element while player use a different one.

    This is a miniguide by categories and i might be forgeting some pets, so i'll edit it later. Also might do a pet-by-pet guide to see advantages and disadvantages of each one but imma need more time to gather more info. Hope this helps at least a bit guys

    Maybe HP pets could also include YETI? Very Happy
    I'm still figuring out if its hp base can go up to 50k.
    avatar
    ken030980

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-05-09
    Age : 28
    Humor : Sarcasm

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  ken030980 on Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

    Revengerz007 wrote:
    Maybe HP pets could also include YETI? Very Happy
    I'm still figuring out if its hp base can go up to 50k.

    I thought about it, in theory yes, it should be there but there were 2 things that made me not add yeti to the list.

    1: His starting HP is high but his Hp growth is lower than a mufflon
    2: His magic def is horrible low, even with hm buffs, he takes over 1k dmg per hit and dies too fast to be considered a tanker.

    However its debuff resistance and atk is pretty high (you can see at the pics mala post, a lvl 46 yeti have around same atk as pirate bushy lvl 87), so imma add it to the pvp pets
    avatar
    Malakia
    Admin

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Germany
    Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Malakia on Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

    Guys, if someone can provide screenshots of the other pets, would be great ^^ Here's a list of the ones missing:

    - Cute Rabbit
    - Rusty Robby
    - Pegasus
    - Gladiator Bushtail
    - Young Rudolph Bushi
    - Rudolph Bushi
    - Santa Ex Bushi
    - Pumpkin Ex Bushi
    - Aqua Bushtail

    I guess i missed some, I'll update the first thread with all your advices for a complete guide about pets ^^ Thank you again


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Everything you want to know about >NosMall&Event pets<

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 am