*FullMoon* Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of *FullMoon* Family

2 posters

Treasure Hunt Event!

Malakia
    Malakia
    Admin

Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

Treasure Hunt Event! Empty Treasure Hunt Event!

Post  Malakia Tue May 29, 2012 4:14 am

*30th May - Treasure Hunt Event*

Hello everyone!
    I'm glad to announce that tomorrow 30th May, we will make another Treasure Hunt.
    The rules are simple and the prizes might be high!

We will start around 17:30-18:00 (GMT+0 time, London), let's see the rules Very Happy

How is it working?
    We will hide a character of us that no one have in friendlist and is not in our Family, so it can't be detected from the map.

How can i find this secret character?
    We won't tell you the name of the character but only describe it (gender, class, pet/partner).

We will give you a riddle which leads you to the location of the secret character.

What happens if no one finds the secret character?
    If no one will find the secret character after a while, we will give you some clues to help you. In total we will give 3 clues, each will give 3 minutes of extra time. After the time is over, the game will be resetted and we will decide if we might make another run or not.

Where we have to search the secret character?
    The allowed maps are between Nosville and Fernon Outpost (Mine Plains, Enchanted Pathway, and so on...). Market place is allowed too.

Can I use my Scooter?
    No transportations are allowed, only skills that boost your speed. If we will catch you using Scooter, Carpet or whatelse, you'll be disqualified.

What are the prizes?
    The prizes depends on how many player will join the hunt:
    -> 6 Players = The 1st will recieve 1 treasure chest
    -> 11 Players = The 1st will recieve 2 treasure chest and the 2nd will recieve 1 treasure chest.
    -> 15+ Players = The 1st will recieve 2 trasure chest and the 2nd/3rd will recieve 1 treasure chest.

Ok, that's all ^^ Further information will be given tomorrow and if you have any questions just ask me in game Very Happy

HAVE FUN!
    Sabazius
    Sabazius

Humor : ??

Treasure Hunt Event! Empty Re: Treasure Hunt Event!

Post  Sabazius Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 am

And again, we have pics!

ROUND 1

Treasure Hunt Event! Round113

Treasure Hunt Event! Round114

ROUND 2

Treasure Hunt Event! 35bcrdj

Treasure Hunt Event! 8z3a4k

ROUND 3

Treasure Hunt Event! Faajrm

Treasure Hunt Event! Eg37g5

ROUND 4

Treasure Hunt Event! Ru7csj

And the winners are...

Treasure Hunt Event! 313hthk

Treasure Hunt Event! Winner11

I apologize for the quality of the pics, next time better Wink. Two rounds Twisto, Sexxy for the third, and for the last round two winners, Nieena and Flashmob, so totally 4 people! Congratulations to them!

All in all, it was a lot of fun, as usually! We hardly can wait for the next!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am