*FullMoon* Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of *FullMoon* Family

3 posters

Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D

Revengerz007
    Revengerz007

Humor : You don't say?

Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D Empty Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D

Post  Revengerz007 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Anyway i think by now i woulda been kicked by my old fam, even if not, (cause im an old friend and family member) i feel like joining Fullmoon cause u all know me, and i know u all, compared to other fams, which are always quiet and never talk -.-

... xcept to themselves <-<
    DaWoosh
    DaWoosh

Humor : yeh...i have it o.o xD

Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D Empty Re: Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D

Post  DaWoosh Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Well you should know that our doors are always open for good old revenger Surprised xD just be prepared that your rev is not so high lvl anymore xD..
    Malakia
    Malakia
    Admin

Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D Empty Re: Hmm.. Feel like joining back with Rev :D

Post  Malakia Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:50 pm

I thought that our family is kinda quiet too...seems not if u say that o.o I never been in other families so i can't compare ours to another one. I like feedbacks Razz
    Anyway, of course you can join back with Rev but first you have to come back play xD Do you have holidays soon or what? Surprised
    Well...I hope to have you back soon ^^
    Revengerz007
    Revengerz007

Post  Revengerz007 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 am

Holidays soon yeah.. But was thinking of using a week or 2 for runescape and finish off my skillcape. And yea i know woosh, u and mala are about 85-ish by now. Last time i saw u guys, im pretty certain by now u guys are higher SINCE U GUYS DONT HAVE SCH D:

but yeah, i'll still be the REVENGErz no one can be but me :b
    might be coming back with fate, we'll see.
    DaWoosh
    DaWoosh

Humor : yeh...i have it o.o xD

Post  DaWoosh Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 am

so much for that O.O
    Revengerz007
    Revengerz007

Post  Revengerz007 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 pm

@_@ Shit just got busy lol.
    You'll see me soon, dw :b

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm