*FullMoon* Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of *FullMoon* Family

Tarot Cards and what they do

DaWoosh
    DaWoosh

Humor : yeh...i have it o.o xD

Tarot Cards and what they do Empty Tarot Cards and what they do

Post  DaWoosh Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

Copyright goes to archmage of the official nostale forum uk xD..i guess. sry for stupid pictures didnt found better ones

If someone want to add infos or anything tell me or mala

Here is a list of all the Tarot cards in the game and what they do:

Tarot Cards and what they do TheFool The Fool: Movement speed + 1, Gold drop rate+ 10%.
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheMagician The Magician: Reduced MP Consumption 20% (including magic), Resist to all elements + 3, Max MP + 2500
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheLovers The Lovers: Max. HP + 2000, Max. MP + 2000, Attack + 50
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheHermit The Hermit: Defence + 100, Max. HP + 800, Resist to all elements + 3
    Tarot Cards and what they do DeathDeath: Hit Chance + 150, Attack + 150
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheTower The Tower: Experience Gain + 10%, Gold Drop Rate + 10%
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheStar The Star: Experience Gain + 15%, Movement Speed + 1
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheMoon The Moon: Max. MP + 1500, Attack + 50, Defence + 50
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheSun The Sun: Movement Speed + 1, Attack + 250, Max. MP + 800
    Tarot Cards and what they do TheDevil The Devil: Movement Speed + 1, Attack + 250, Max. HP + 800