*FullMoon* Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of *FullMoon* Family

3 posters

Reasons of inactivity and some stuff

FateDMage
    FateDMage

Reasons of inactivity and some stuff Empty Reasons of inactivity and some stuff

Post  FateDMage Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Okay FateDMage here. I haven't been playing for weeks at a time coming on every now and then. I'm sorry about that. School started, I don't really have much time anymore. Me and Revengerz/D0M1N1C has a really really hellish schedule.

And I still do come to the forums actively. I realize that the post views are increasing but not the replies.

Guys and girls. Transgenders and bisexuals. Lesbians and gays. Please do not be offended by my greetings I'm just bored. Smile

Don't just come on the forums to look at the posts. If theres anything you like to say just say it in the related section. If not you can consult the Family Head, Family Deputy or the Family Keeper on where to post. We're a social family and we would like you guys to actively participate in the discussions. And this "chit chat" section is where you can post all the non-related stuff. So go ahead and spam it. Smile
    Revengerz007
    Revengerz007

Humor : You don't say?

Reasons of inactivity and some stuff Empty Re: Reasons of inactivity and some stuff

Post  Revengerz007 Sun May 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Haha its D0MiNiC Razz
    But yeah, my schdules is fked up.. Nontheless, its not stressful, thank god its enjoyable :3
    But u are pretty busy too.
    Malakia
    Malakia
    Admin

Humor : No..really..0%... o.o

Reasons of inactivity and some stuff Empty Re: Reasons of inactivity and some stuff

Post  Malakia Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Fatey >.< you will get some holidays? Where maybe u dont have to do some cosplay stuff o.o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:49 pm